Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback

I wanted to use this set of photos for Photo Story Friday this week for several reasons. One being that my eldest sister Donna is in most of the pictures and she passed away six years ago this coming May. It's around this time of year I really find myself thinking of her more often and wondering what our relationship would have been like had it been able to blossom more. Plus I am a really cute baby so I could not resist sharing them with you all! :)

I miss you Donna and hope you are smiling down at us from heaven above!

Mom, Donna and I just a few hours home from the hospital. :)


My biggest sister Donna and I.


My oldest brother Mitchell doing the dishes and me crawling behind him. lol


Donna and I after 45minutes of trying to get me to be still! lol

Please join in over at My Chaos My Bliss for more Photo Story Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment